Hello everyone. Are your hairs grey? Have you pulled a few strands out? Did you develop a twitch trying to teach and entertain your kids? I got you covered! I wanted to share with you our top 5 go to Apps for Homeschool and Education. Our kids love playing these Apps and will play them without being prompted! Which you know says a lot about an educational program; when they don’t even realize they’re learning and they are just having fun! I love to incorporate technology in our kids learning. I know some parents aren’t for tablet use, but there are many applications out there that can be useful tools to better your child’s education and help them improve on many skills. So let’s get into the list…
5. Originator Endless Learning-The apps from this company have been a favorite of ours for years. It was actually one of the first educational apps I dowloaded for my eldest when he was around 1 years old. Seeing his little face light up playing and learning was such a joy. Through the years the company has continued to make great apps that build on previous learning with each new level. The apps help with phonics, reading, spelling, counting, arithmetic, and now Spanish! It offers so much I can’t even list! All my boys enjoy this app. I like how in each lesson it keeps building and building with repetition in a creative way. For example, they will first spell a word, and then see the word used in a short story. They also do this for math and numbers. I just saw the company has a new app that I will be downloading, because I already like all the others. I purchased years ago with an app bundle, and I believe you can still do that. You can download apps individually as well.
Endless Learning Academy is available on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV! Yes, Apple TV!
4. Montessori Preschool-Ok all you Montessori lovers! I’ve used this app for quite some time. It is simply bomb! I love the games and interactive play on here. Kids are truly able to learn on their own. I remember when my eldest first started using the coding game. I was shook! He just started putting in the right directions and knocking levels out, I was one happy mama. I also love that this app offers learning for different levels. My 2 year old can even enjoy this app on his level. The app encourages kids to explore and reach new levels on games. They even have cool games that teach children how to clean, garden, and even more. This app also has music. Your child wants to be the cool kid who learns a new language? Yep, they have that too. Another great thing about this app is, it is such a low price. That makes it easily accessible for many parents who already have fifty-eleven subscription services! They are currently offering a 7 day free trial and 30% off the annual pay plan. The company Edoki Academy offers multiple Apps if you find a specific subject your kid likes the most.
Montessori Preschool can be used on Phones, Tablets, or Computers.
3. Education & Brainzy-I found this company one day searching for homeschool ideas. I was looking for online tools that could be used in curriculum making. I am so happy with this purchase. The website is full of ideas and printables! The website also comes with the program Brainzy, that you can download on your devices. This company is absolutely amazing. They offer games and worksheets for all subjects. I was drawn to this company, because of the ability to put together packets, worksheets, and your own lesson plans through their material. I was like, thank you Lord! You provide! The boys enjoy the Brainzy games and they have improved on their ability to follow instructions, focus, and accept challenges. The website is now offering their premium content for free to help out parents and kids during this time. They also always offer great discounts once you sign up for the emails. I believe the program was about 60% off when we purchased the one time fee.
Education and the App Brainzy can be used on Phones, Tablets, or Computers.
2. ABC Mouse-Ok I must admit I am surprised I am putting this on here. I have tried ABC Mouse multiple times, but I would always end up deleting it. The program seemed to be from the 90s and I just wanted more bang. Well, well, well, they have totally upgraded the app! The new videos and games are so well thought out and graphically well done. The app gives kids tickets after they complete certain tasks, and my boys love seeing how many tickets they have. My middle son loves to buy things with his tickets! The app is full of so much for the child to explore on their own. When using it for their daily schooling I have the kids complete their individual, personalized learning path. I’ve shown the boys how to print the pictures they color, and I love when I’m working and a new colored picture starts printing next to me. This program has really stepped their game up and always has a sale or promotion going on. The annual plan is %49 off right now! You can also try 30 days for free. Full of books, games, videos, and great interactive play.
Available on Phone, Tablet, or Computer.
1. Osmo-This is our latest purchase and we are so happy with it. The kids will try and play with it for hours! We purchased the Explorer kit and a case. They are currently offering 10%-%20 off certain products. The program is completely interactive and offers so many kits to capture different subjects and interest your kids may have. The explorer kit teaches language arts, math, art, coding, and more! I legit would be a spokesperson for this company, ha! My favorite thing about this product is how we all gather around the table and enjoy the games. I have to ask can Mommy have a turn, and when they let me lol, its awesome! Osmo also sends emails so you are aware of how your child is doing in certain subjects and how much time they’ve spent on the app. You’ll also see any artwork they have created!
Osmo works with iPads and Fire Tablets.
Listen, these apps offer so much that I did not even include. They each are well worth the investment. I hope you’ll give one or let’s face it, all a try! These applications also help you to see how your child learns best and what subject they enjoy, and what subject challenges them the most. Be sure to let me know how life goes after the purchase or free trial! Stay strong! You got this Mom and Dad!